A couple of weeks ago, my niece shared a list of simple home remedies with me. Since I’m taking a bit of a blogging break, I thought you might appreciate some of Amy’s insight on life. Here are most of the remedies on her list. Thanks, Amy!
1. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
2. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
3. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
4. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will forget about the toothache.
5. Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn’t move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn’t move and does, use the duct tape.
6. Things to remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom. If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance.
7. Finally, be really nice to your family and friends; You never know when you might need them to empty your bedpan.
Anyone have additional suggestions?